The Barchart Chart of he Day is Senomyx (NASDAQ:SNMX). I found the stock by using Barchart's Percent Advance list, sorted for frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 10/7 the stock has gained 214.86%.
SNMX is using proprietary taste receptor technologies to discover and develop novel flavor ingredients. These include new flavors such as Savory Flavors and Cooling Flavors, as well as flavor modulators such as Bitter Blockers and enhancers of Sweet and Salt tastes. It is also engaged in a new effort to discover and develop natural high-potency sweeteners. The Company has product discovery and development collaborations with global food, beverage, and ingredient supply companies, some of which are currently marketing products that contain Senomyx's flavor ingredients.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 53.59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.60%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 6.99
- Recently traded at 7.91 with a 50 day moving average of 5.44
- Market Cap $321.64 million
- Revenue predicted to decrease 5.20% this year but increase by 19.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 21.70% this year but increase by 46.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and a hold recommendation on the stock
- Financial strength is C
Stocks can come down as fast sometimes even faster than the rise. Watch this one very closely and use the 50 day moving averages for signs of weakness and the 100 day moving average as an exit point.