The Chart of the Day is IGI Laboratories (IG). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for frequency in the last month, skipped the stocks that didn't have a positive gain for the last week and month. Last I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. I skipped a lot of charts till I found one I liked. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/20 the stock gained 47.78%.
IG is the premier global provider of a novel topical patented delivery technology. In addition to having the innovative Novasome delivery technology, their capabilities include: product development, analytical services, commercial manufacturing and the packaging of their topical liquid and semi-solid products. Their expert services will ensure that their product achieves its maximum potential. IGI currently holds 56 U.S. patents, and has more than 100+ products commercialized. In the marketplace, their products continue to demonstrate their value by offering superior results and product differentiation to their customers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 53.76% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.29%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 4.89
- Recently traded at 5.32 with a 50 day moving average of 3.77
- Market Cap $232.80 million
- Revenue predicted to grow 53.40% this year and another 63.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 200.00% this year, and an additional 400.00% next year
- The lone Wall Street analysts issuing a recommendation says a buy
Small cap and thinly followed but might be a great long term opportunity. Use the 100 Day moving average to preserve profits.