The Chart of the Day is Equity Lifestyle Properties (NYSE:ELS). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High List for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy in 4/4 the stock gained 4.69%.
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. is a self-administered, self-managed, real estate investment trust.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 5.70% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.72%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 42.28
- Recently traded at 43.05 with a 50 day moving average of 41.11
- Market Cap $3.59 billion
- P/E 16.26
- Dividend yield 3.05%
- Revenue predicted to grow 2.50% this year and another 2.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.70% this year, an additional 4.80% next year and continue to increase annually by 4.85% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock
Real Estate is in right now but that can always change. Watch the 50 day moving average as a signal of weakness and exit at eh 100 day moving average.