The Chart of the Day is Cross Timber Royalty Trust (NYSE:CRT). I found the stock on the Signals Top Performer list and then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/25 the stock gained 10.42%.
Cross Timbers Royalty Trust (CRT) operates as an express trust in the United States. The company's function is to collect and distribute monthly net profits income from royalty interests and overriding royalty interests to unitholders. It holds 90% net profits interests in certain producing and nonproducing royalty and overriding royalty interest properties producing oil and gas in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico; and 75% net profits interests in seven oil-producing properties, including four properties in Texas and three properties in Oklahoma.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 12.99% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.82%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 32.76
- Recently traded at 35.40 with a 50 day moving average of 31.59
- Market Cap $212.40 million
- P/E 14.43
- Dividend yield 7.53%
- At this time no analysts are following this stock
This is an income stock so use both the dividend yield and price movement to calculate total return.