The Chart of the Day is Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE:BXMT). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for new high frequency in the last month, then used to Flipchart feature to find a chart I liked. Since the Trend spotter signaled another buy signal on 5/12 the stock gained 2.57%.
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) is a real estate investment trust. It operates as a real estate finance and investment management company. The company's investment programs focuses on loans and securities backed by commercial real estate assets.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 4.01% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.39%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.26
- Recently traded at 29.55 with a 50 day moving average of 28.71
- Market Cap $1.16 billion
- P/E 26.92
- Dividend yield 6.54%
- Revenue expected to grow 232.90% this year and another 48.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 140.70% this year, an additional 16.40% next year and continue to increase annually at a rate of 10.00% for at least the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 6 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
This is an income stock with price momentum, Treat as a total return stock.