The Chart of the Day belongs to GlobalStar (NASDAQ:GSAT). I fond the stock by sorting the New High list for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 4/22 the stock has gained 59.27%.
GSAT offers satellite voice and data services to commercial and recreational users in more than 120 countries around the world. GSAT's products include mobile and fixed satellite telephones, simplex and duplex satellite data modems and flexible service packages. Many land based and maritime industries benefit from GSAT with increased productivity from remote areas beyond cellular and landline service. Global customer segments include: oil and gas, government, mining, forestry, commercial fishing, utilities, military, transportation, heavy construction, emergency preparedness, and business continuity as well as individual recreational users. GSAT's data solutions are ideal for various asset and personal tracking, data monitoring and SCADA applications.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 23.43% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.81%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 4,06
- Recently traded at 4.38 with a 50 day moving average of 3.48
- Market Cap $2.82 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 8.50% this year and another 20.10% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 63.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- The Wall Street analyst recommending the stock has published a buy signal
This stock was a Chart of the Day back in May and continues to rise. Watch that 100 day moving average for an exit point.