The Chart of the Day belongs to Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for new highs frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a by on 5/27 the stock is up 9.78%.
Ford Motor Company (F) produces cars and trucks. The company and its subsidiaries also engage in other businesses, including manufacturing automotive components and systems and financing and renting vehicles and equipment. The company is divided up into the following four operating segments: Automotive, Visteon Automotive Systems, Ford Motor Credit Company, and The Hertz Corporation.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 5.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.80%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 17.38
- Recently traded at 17.74 with a 50 day moving average of 16.68
- Market Cap $69.96 billion
- P/E 12.01
- Dividend yield 2.85%
- Revenue expected to grow .50% this year and another 7.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 19.10% this year but increase again by 40.60% next year and continue to increase annually at a rate of 12.42% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 8 buy, 6 holds and a single sell recommendation on the stock
Nice core holding but still exit at the 100 day moving average.