The Chart of the Day is Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NYSE:NTT). I found the stock by sorting today's New High list for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/29 the stock is up 22.78%.
NTT provides a variety of telecommunications services, including telephone, telegraph, leased circuits, data communication, terminal equipment sales and other services. The Company provides both local and long distance telephone services within Japan, but it does not provide service in the international markets.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 8.20% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.38%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.08
- Recently traded at 33.83 with a 50 day moving average of 30.72
- Market Cap $75.13 billion
- P/E 13.02
- Dividend yield 2.24%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.70% this year and another 1.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 7.00% for the next 5 years
- The Wall Street analyst that follows the stock issued a strong buy recommendation on the stock
This is a total return stock and you should play it as such.