The Chart of the Day belongs to Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN). I found the stock by sorting today's New High list for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/7 the stock is up 4.29%.
WIN offers advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream Holdings, Inc., formerly known as Windstream Corporation, is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 3.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.90%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 10.28
- Recently traded at 10.46 with a 50 day moving average of 9.87
- Market Cap $6.23 billion
- P/E 36.86
- Dividend yield 9.69%
- Revenue expected to decrease 1.60% this year and another .60% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 11.40% this year, increase by 29.00% next year but compound at a negative rate of 2.60% fr the next 5 tears
- Wall Street analysts are all over the place with 2 strong buy, 1 buy, 7 hold, 3 under perform and a sell recommendation on the stock
Watch this one carefully and exit at the 100 day moving average