The Chart of the Day belongs to Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG). The fast food stock hit another All Time High today. I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/22 the stock gained 3.41%.
Chipotle offers a focused menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls and salads made from fresh, high-quality raw ingredients, prepared using classic cooking methods and served in a distinctive atmosphere. Through its vision of Food with Integrity, Chipotle is seeking better food not only from a variety of fresh ingredients, but ingredients that are sustainably grown and naturally raised with respect for the animals, the land, and the farmers who produce the food.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 13.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.19%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 663.78
- Recently traded at 682.98 with a 50 day moving average of 599.47
- Market Cap $21.23 billion
- P/E 59.36
- Revenue expected to grow 26.30% this year and another 17.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.10% this year, an additional 26.90% next year and continue to increase annually at a rate of 23.75% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy, 9 buy and 9 hold recommendations on the stock
Ride this high flyer by using 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator as a trading guide.