The Chart of the Day is Relm Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC). I found the stock by sorting the New High list for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 7/23 the stock is up 5.85%.
RWC manufactures and markets two-way FM business band as well as high spec public safety mobile, portable and base radios, repeaters and accessories, base station components and subsystems. Products are manufactured and distributed worldwide under the RELM Communications, Uniden PRC and BK Radio brand names.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 12.97% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.05%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 3.92
- Recently traded at 4.08 with a 50 day moving average of 3.94
- Market Cap $51.25 million
- P/E 51.25
- The analyst following the stock has not made a recommendation but forecasts the earnings will grow 22.50% annually for at least the next 5 years
- Over on Motley Fool their readers voted 27 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
Small Cap stocks like this one should be treated on a purely technical basis. Exit at the 100 day moving average.