Zoetis Inc. is an animal health company. The company discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines with a focus on both farm and companion animals. It primarily operates in the United States, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Canada, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 3.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.24%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.57
- Recently traded at 33.93 with a 50 day moving average of 32.61
- Market Cap $17.00 billion
- P/E 22.65
- Dividend yield .87%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.50% this year and another 5.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.70% this year, an additional 13.10% next year and continue to increase by 12.76% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 4 buy, 2 hold and 1 under perform recommendations on the stock
People are spending more on medicine for their pets than they do on themselves. Looks good but as always use the 50 and 100 day moving averages as your guide.