I am both an economist (three year M.A., Univ. of Chicago, 1968, in economics PhD program) and a lawyer (J.D., Univ. of Chicago, 1971). I had a Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship in economics and the good fortune to study at Chicago under seven Nobel Laureates in economics (received before or... More
- My blog:
- Wandering the Oceans
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Backtests Of GHI Year By Year
- 2 New Jersey Set To Legalize Intrastate Equity...
- 3 Is Alibaba Dependent On The Chinese Equity M...
- 4 Vapor Corp. (VPCO): This Small Cap Electroni...
- 5 ACC303
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Gregory Mannarino
- 4 Options2Wealth
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs