I am both an economist (three year M.A., Univ. of Chicago, 1968, in economics PhD program) and a lawyer (J.D., Univ. of Chicago, 1971). I had a Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship in economics and the good fortune to study at Chicago under seven Nobel Laureates in economics (received before or... More
- My blog:
- Wandering the Oceans
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 My Monday Flash Crash Trades
- 2 IBM Income Per Employee
- 3 How To Invest Like Warren Buffett- Investing...
- 4 CGTS DAILY REPORT: FOR MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2015...
- 5 Update For Bond And Preferred Stock Basket S...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life