Why am I such a proponent of Anatabloc and of Star Scientific (STSI)? It's simple….I have used Anatabloc for over a year and it has changed my life. I have recommended Anatabloc to several dozen people (probably >90), and about 90% are recognizing significant improvements of their various ailments (rheumatoid arthritis , lower back pain, multiple sclerosis, asthma, Crohn's disease/IBS, periodontitis, knee pain, muscle soreness after workouts, memory loss, urination issues, gout, plantar fasciitis, and the list goes on and on). For many, it has changed their life….just like it changed my life and the life of the woman in this TV piece by a CBS affiliate (WNEM) that was captured on youtube.
I first started taking CIGRx in June of 2011, and switched over to Anatabloc in early September of 2011. I suffer from bronchial asthma and rheumatoid arthritis, both of which were under control by the prescription medications I was taking. But I still had some inflammation issues that inhibited my life to a minor extent. For example, I used to go on 4-5 day golf trips with my friends, but my RA caused the joints in my hands to swell up after playing 18 holes. I would not be able to play golf the next day. So, I had to stop going on annual golf trips with my friends. That all changed when I started taking Anatabine Citrate (first CIGRx and then Anatabloc).
Among the benefits I have personally observed are:
1. Much less RA symptoms. I can now play golf several days in a row without any inflammation issues, whereas a year ago my hands would swell up after 18 holes and I couldn't play again for 3-4 days. This was true even though I was taking Humira and Methotrexate for my RA. With Anatabloc, I have been able to eliminate the majority of my prescription medications. For example, I have stopped taking Methrotrexate altogether. I used to take Humira every week...now I take it every 3 weeks. My RA is completely under control with Anatabloc and a Humira injection every three weeks.
2. My bronchial asthma symptoms are completely gone and I have not used an Albuterol inhaler at all for about 10 months. Last spring was my first spring while on Anatabloc, and all my seasonal allergies (ragweed, pine pollen, etc.) went away completely.
3. My knees no longer ache. I have had three surgeries from football injuries (one ACL repair and two meniscus repairs).
4. I breathe better and I sleep better. I'm not sure why, but it may be because Anatabloc reduces inflammation of the air passageways. I am assuming it opens up my sinuses and my lungs to allow better O2 absorption.
5. I urinate better. Every male I know who is over 40 who has taken Anatabloc has observed this same benefit. I would conservatively estimate my urine stream is about 5 times stronger. Remember when you were young and you could "piss a rope"? Well, you can enjoy that feeling again with Anatabloc.
6. My mental acuity seems sharper. I no longer forget various account names or passwords (which is easy to do when you have a dozen or more).
7. I no longer need reading glasses or my contact lenses. I have had contact lenses since my 20's and reading glasses for the past 6-8 years (was using a 1.5 or 1.75). Now, I no longer need them, and Anatabloc appears to be the reason.
8. My age spots on my hands almost completely gone. I'm looking forward to Star Scientific announcing the Anatabloc skin cream, as I think that will be a huge seller, as I think there will finally be a wrinkle cream that really works. Based on my research of how NF-kB effects the appearance of skin, I think the Anatabloc skin cream will be like "a face lift in a bottle". This should be a hugely profitable product for Star. For more info, check out this link.
9. I have a general feeling of well being. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but things that used to bother me and make me worry (mostly job related stresses), no longer seem to bother me as much. It's pretty much what Fred Couples said in this interview (linked below)….. "I don't even know how to explain it, I just feel much better."
Listen to this short Fred Couples Youtube video.
Former professional tennis players (Jimmy Arias, Aaron Krickstein, etc.) also had similar benefits.
10. My libido has been greatly enhanced. Without getting into any details, I think most men will see significant improvements in this area.
11. It seems to curb my late night tendency to snack. I have lost about 25 pounds since last September when I started taking Anatabloc.
12. I wake up each morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day. This somewhat goes along with reason #9.
The list of benefits I have seen reported go on and on. IMHO, Anatabloc really does "turn back the clock", as my body functions more like it did when I was in my mid twenties (and I am in my mid fifties). I share my Anatabloc results with every GNC sales associate I meet when I go in a store. Some GNC employees are skeptical...but those are typically the ones working in stores that haven't sold much Anatabloc. In other stores, where sales are becoming more brisk, the associates have heard similar testimonials to my experience...and they believe in the product.
IMHO, as the word of the benefits of Anatabloc starts to spread, GNC will see a whole new class of customers entering their stores. While they have typically catered to the fitness oriented and body building types....they will now see middle aged and elderly folks starting to frequent their stores in search of Anatabloc (as it is a proverbial fountain of youth). As the only current commercial outlet where Anatabloc is available off the shelf....GNC should start seeing significant new customer traffic in their stores.
Otis Bradley of Gilford Securities is the only analyst I know of who is covering Star Scientific (STSI). He initiated coverage on Aug 1st. Here is a link to his excellent report.
Good Luck to all STSI Longs. As the clinical trials on Anatabine Citrate (Anatabloc) are completed and the results are reported, I think word of mouth will spread like wildfire. Anatabloc should get a lot of free press this fall as the results are reported on medical TV shows, and in various print media around the country.
Disclosure: I am long STSI.