Dr. Linus Wilson is an associate professor of finance at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He received his doctor of philosophy in financial economics from the University of Oxford in England in 2007. He has conducted extensive research into the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). He... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 My Monday Flash Crash Trades
- 2 IBM Income Per Employee
- 3 How To Invest Like Warren Buffett- Investing...
- 4 CGTS DAILY REPORT: FOR MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2015...
- 5 Update For Bond And Preferred Stock Basket S...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life