Fritz Hottinger (a pseudonym) is a graduate of Northwestern University, with MBA from University of Chicago. While getting his MBA, he was fortunate to be trained under Harry Roberts (statistics) and Roger Ibbotson (stock market theory) when computers were in their infancy. These professors... More
- My company:
- Hottinger Capital Consulting, LTD
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Core Traits Of Successful Junior Exploration...
- 2 Consumer Staples Update 6-30-15
- 3 "I Don't Know" Is Sometimes The Best We Can Say
- 4 Using Option Credit Spreads To Build Wealth:...
- 5 Why Giving Money To Greece Doesn't Work
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor