Fritz Hottinger (a pseudonym) is a graduate of Northwestern University, with MBA from University of Chicago. While getting his MBA, he was fortunate to be trained under Harry Roberts (statistics) and Roger Ibbotson (stock market theory) when computers were in their infancy. These professors... More
- My company:
- Hottinger Capital Consulting, LTD
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Nasdaq 100's Most Overbought
- 2 Short Squeeze At Orexigen
- 3 Gratitude In The Animal Kingdom And Welfare ...
- 4 #8: The Investor's Greatest Enemy: Impatience
- 5 #7: Short-Sellers And Bear Raids
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Dividends4Life