Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

10 Dividend Contenders - Part II

|Includes:BANF, BEC, Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI), BPL, BRO, CAH, CASY, CHRW, CRR, OZRK

Here is a current sheet of stocks that increased their dividends from 10 to 24 consecutive years (U.S. Dividend Contenders). This article will be divided into several parts; more than 114 Dividend Contenders will be presented. The list is sorted alphabetically.

Stocks with a long dividend history and consecutive increasing dividends are excellent candidates for a dividend income investor. Dividends are the main wealth contributor and they deliver nearly one third of the annual return in the long-run.

The average dividend-yield of the Dividend Contenders list amounts to 1.88 percent while the average payout ratio is 0.47. The average P/E ratio is calculated with 24.30, price to sales ratio 2.44 and price to book ratio 3.97. Total debt to assets ratio is 11.52 leads to a return on equity of 14.92 percent. The operating margin amounts to 16.79 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.

Here is the table of 10 Dividend Contenders with some fundamentals:

Table of 10 Dividend Contenders...

 

 

Related stock ticker symbols:

BMI, BANF, OZRK, BEC, BRO, BPL, CHRW, CRR, CAH, CASY

Selected Articles:

· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part I

· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of February 2011

· High Yields From The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats

· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth January 2011

· 7 Dividend Champions - Part X

· 10 Dividend Champions - Part V

· 10 Dividend Champions - Part I

· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio


Stocks: BMI, BANF, OZRK, BEC, BRO, BPL, CHRW, CRR, CAH, CASY