Warren Buffett, third wealthiest man in the world and major shareholder of investment group Berkshire Hathaway, announced some positions of his portfolio for Q4/2010. Warren Buffett's funds were valued at USD 52.26 billion as of December 31, 2010. This represents an increase of 7.6 percent compared to its value of USD 48.56 billion as of September 30, 2010.
Table of Warren Buffett's Portfolio as of December 31, 2010...
Here are movements of Warren Buffett in Q4/2010:
Top positions closed out by Warren Buffett: NLC, NKE, LOW, FISV, CMCSK, BDX, BAC
Top positions decreased by Warren Buffett: BK, MCO
Top positions increased by Warren Buffett: WFC
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
KO, WFC, AXP, PG, KFT, JNJ, WMT, WSC, COP, USB, WPO, MCO, MTB, COST, USG, TMK, GE, SNY, UPS, GSK, BK, XOM, IR, GCI, CDCO
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part I
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of February 2011
· High Yields From The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth January 2011
· 20 Safe Harbor Stocks With Best Yields
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part VIII
· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio as of Sep. 30, 2010