Kenneth Fisher is an American businessman, founder and chairman as well as CEO of Fisher Investments, a money management firm headquartered in California. Fisher writes the monthly “Portfolio Strategy” column in Forbes magazine. Ken Fisher is one of the richest Americans and part of the Forbes 400 list of world billionaires. As of September 2010, his worth was estimated at USD 1.6 billion. Funds run by Ken Fisher at Fisher Asset Management were valued at USD 35.88 billion.
Here is a top 30 list of his investment positions as of December 31, 2010. During the quarter Q4/2010, Ken Fisher had 510 total positions. The allocations of Ken Fisher's portfolio went as follows:
Table of Kenneth Fisher's Invesment Portfolio as of December 31, 2010...
Related stock ticker symbols:
OXY, SI, FCX, APC, SLB, CAT, ORCL, BHP, LQD, AMAT, NSRG, PPG, EMC, MSFT, UTX, UN, BNS, RIO, ABB, DOV, CEO, FO, NOV, CSCO, VALE, HMC, CS, INTC, CCL
· George Soros Current Investment Portfolio as of Q4/2010
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of February 2011
· Stocks That Insiders Are Buying and Selling February 2011
· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio Q4/2010
· Thomas Boone Pickens Portfolio Q4/2010
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part I
· 5 High Yielding Conglomerates
· Ken Fisher’s Q3/2010 Investment Portfolio