Here is a current sheet of 10 large capitalized stocks with price/earnings to growth ratio of less than one and a dividend yield of more than 3 percent. The PEG ratio is a favorite measure of analysts and investors to identify cheap stocks in relation to their future growth. The cheaper the ratio is, the better the company seems to be priced. A value of less than one is well liked within the financial community.
In average, the current P/E ratio amounts to 12.92 while the average dividend yield amounts to 4.28 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.54 and price to sales ratio 2.55. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 24.65 percent; Net profit margin is 17.81 percent.
Here is the table of 10 large capitalized stocks with lowest price/earnings to growth ratios:
Table of low PEG ratio stocks with highest dividend yield...
Related stock ticker symbols:
STD, VE, SCCO, HBC, CS, TSM, REP, INTC, COP, BT
· 8 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part V
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of February 2011
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of February 2011
· 9 Consumer Growth Stocks With Highest Earnings Growth 2011
· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth February 2011
· 11 High Yielding Stocks With Lowest Price/Free Cash Flow Ratios