Here is a current sheet of 10 biggest players within the telecom service industry. In total, 22 telecom service stocks are listed on America’s stock exchanges of which 10 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 28.23 while the average dividend yield of the biggest players amounts to 6.58 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.59 and price to sales ratio 1.89. The companies work with an average operating margin of 19.42 percent.
Here is the table of biggest players within the telecom service industry:
Biggest Players within the telecom service industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
T, VZ, CHT, BCE, CTL, Q, FTR, WIN, EQIX, TWTC,
· 14 High Yield Telecom Service Stocks
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 8 Wireless Communication Stocks With Highest Dividend Yield
· 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· 10 Communication Equipment Firms With Highest Dividend Yield
· 25 Best Dividend Yielding Foreign Stocks