Here is a current sheet of 11 stocks from the industrial goods sector that have a dividend yield of more than 3 percent. The whole sector contains 356 stocks with a total market capitalization of USD 31 Trillion.
In average, the current P/E ratio is 24.55 while the average dividend yield amounts to 4.97 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.29 and price to sales ratio 1.00. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 4.69 percent. The average debt to assets ratio amounts to 21.12.
Here is the table of 11 best yielding stocks within the industrial goods sector:
Best yielding stocks within the industrial goods sector...
Related stock ticker symbols:
TATT, HIHO, ECOL, CRH, MDC, SKY, LMT, RPM, WM, WSCI, CIX
· Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
· 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
· 11 Diversified Machinery Stocks Paying Highest Dividend Yield
· 10 Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· 7 Waste Management Stocks Recycling Your Portfolio Yield
· 5 Cement Stocks Benefiting From Infrastructure Programs
· 7 Aerospace and Defense Companies With Highest Yield
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook orTwitter)