Here is a current sheet of 8 midcap growth stocks that have an expected earnings growth for the next five years of more than 25 percent as well as an interesting dividend yield.
In average, the current P/E ratio is 22.41 while the average dividend yield amounts to 3.33 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.69 and price to sales ratio 2.96. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 18.97 percent. The average debt to assets ratio amounts to 23.15.
Here is the table of 8 midcap growth stocks with some fundamentals:
8 Mid Capitalized Growth Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
CTCM, DRE, BTE, VR, STLD, WPO, MEOH, BAP,
· 9 Cheapest Midcap Stocks On Americans Stock Exchanges
· 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part III
· 12 Best Yielding Restaurant Stocks
· 13 Oil And Gas Refining And Marketing Stocks With Highest Yield
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook orTwitter)