Here is a current sheet of the best yielding United Kingdom ADRs (American depositary receipt) stocks listed on America’s stock exchanges. The real GDP growth of the United Kingdom was 2.6 percent. Inflation amounted to 3.3 percent.
The average P/E ratio of the best yielding stocks is 15.68 while the average dividend yield amounts to 4.33 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.64 and price to sales ratio 1.87.
Here is the table of the best United Kingdom ADRs with some fundamentals:
Best Yielding United Kingdom Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NGG, AZN, GSK, BTI, VOD, HBC, RUK, UL, PSO, BP, BT, PUK, DEO
· 10 Best Yielding Switzerland Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Stocks From Japan
· 14 Best Yielding Brazil Stocks
· Best African Stocks On American Stock Exchanges
· 25 Best Dividend Yielding Foreign Stocks
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook orTwitter)