Here is a current sheet of 11 financial large capitalized stocks with a dividend yield of more than four percent. In average, the current P/E ratio of the financial stocks is 13.71 while the average dividend yield amounts to 5.99 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.75 and price to sales ratio 5.34. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 31.05 percent. The average debt to assets ratio amounts to 23.80.
Here is the table of 11 high yielding financial large capitalized stocks with some fundamentals:
Table of high yielding financial large caps...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, BX, STD, HCP, WBK, LQD, SLF, HBC, BBVA, BMO, CM
· 13 Financial Mid- And Large Caps With Highest Return On Equity And Long-Term Growth
· 6 Money Center Banks With A Return On Equity Of More Than 10 Percent
· 13 Biggest Player In Money Center Banks Industry
· Stocks That Insiders Are Buying and Selling March 2011
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of March 2011
· 10 High Yielding Large Caps With Low PEG Ratios
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook orTwitter)