Here is a current sheet of the biggest airline operators. In total, 7 stocks are listed on Americas stock exchanges of which only one pays a dividend. The average P/E ratio amounts 8.88. Price to book ratio is 5.90 and price to sales ratio 0.41. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.11 percent.
Here is the table of biggest players within the major airlines industry:
Biggest Major Airline Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
DAL, UAL, CEA, ZNH, TAM, AMR, LCC
· 11 Diversified Aerospace And Defense Companies
· Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
· 8 Rental And Leasing Service Stocks With Highest Dividends
· 9 Business Service Stocks That Offer High Dividend-Yields
· 6 Air Delivery and Freight Service Dividend Stocks
· 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry