Here is a current sheet of the best yielding Mexico ADR (American Depositary Receipt) stocks with highest dividend yield. In total, 19 foreign stocks are listed in America of which 13 stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion. 11 pay dividends.
The average P/E ratio of the best yielding foreign stocks is 30.66 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.97 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.67 and price to sales ratio 2.90.
Here is the table of the best yielding Mexico stocks with some fundamentals:
10 Best Yielding Mexico ADR Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
TMX, RC, OMAB, ASR, KOF, TV, PAC, FMX, IBA, AMX
· High Yielding Foreign Large Capitalized Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Switzerland Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Stocks From Japan
· 14 Best Yielding Brazil Stocks
· 15 High-Yield China and Hong-Kong Stocks
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)