Here is a current sheet of 20 oil and gas pipeline operator with highest dividend yield. In total, 34 stocks are listed of which 23 yielding above 5 percent. 32 companies have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollar. The whole industry is totally valuated at 359 billion. With an average yield of 4.6 percent the oil and gas pipeline industry is one of highest yielding industries.
In average, the current P/E ratio amounts to 29.86 while the average dividend yield amounts to 6.42 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.55 and price to sales ratio 2.35. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 19.64 percent. The average return on equity is 24.43 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
20 High Yielding Oil And Gas Pipelines...
Related stock ticker symbols:
CQP, ETP, TLP, BWP, CPNO, RGNC, NS, NGLS, EEP, TCLP, PAA, BPL, KMP, HEP, DPM, GEL, SXL, OKS, SEP, ETE
· High Yielding Oil And Gas Drilling And Exploration Stocks
· 11 Billion Players In Major Integrated Oil & Gas Industry
· 13 Oil And Gas Refining And Marketing Stocks With Highest Yield
· 11 High Yielding Independent Oil & Gas Stocks
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)