Warren Buffett, third wealthiest man in the world and major shareholder of investment group Berkshire Hathaway, announced some positions of his portfolio for Q1/2011. Warren Buffett's funds were valued at USD 53.6 billion as of March 31, 2011. In total, he held 26 positions.
Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio Q1/2011....
Here are movements of Warren Buffett in Q1/2011:
Top positions closed out by Warren Buffett: None
Top positions initiated by Warren Buffett: MA
Top positions decreased by Warren Buffett: COP
Top positions increased by Warren Buffett: None
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
KO, WFC, AXP, PG, KFT, JNJ, WMT, WSC, COP, USB, WPO, MCO, MTB, COST, USG, TMK, GE, SNY, UPS, GSK, MA, BK, XOM, IR, GCI, CDCO
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part IX
· Long-Term Financial Analysis of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
· Best Yields Of Dow Jones Industrial Average May 2011
· Long-Term Financial Analysis of General Electric (NYSE:GE)
· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio Q4/2010
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)