Here is a current sheet of 15 financial large capitalized stocks with best yields. In total, 2853 financial stocks are listed of which 111 have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion.
The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 4.18 while the average dividend yield is 5.18. Price to book ratio is 1.89 and price to sales ratio 3.84. The companies worked with an operating margin of 29.33 percent and realized a return on equity of 15.21 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
15 Best Yielding Financial Large Caps...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, STD, WBK, HCP, BBVA, SLF, BMO, CM, BCH, RY, SAN, BNS, HBC, CS, PUK
· 13 Financial Mid- And Large Caps With Highest Return On Equity And Long-Term Growth
· 10 Property and Casualty Insurance Stocks Paying Highest Industry Yield
· 6 Money Center Banks With A Return On Equity Of More Than 10 Percent
· 12 High Yields Near 52 Week Lows
· Best Yielding S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrat Stocks May 2011
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)