Here is a current sheet of 14 stocks from the restaurant industry that pay dividends. The whole industry contains 53 companies with a total market capitalization of USD 671 billion. 14 stocks pay dividends. The average industry margin amounts to 9.8 percent.
Among the best yielding stocks, the average price to earnings ratio amounts to 16.63 while the forward price to earnings ratio is expected at 14. In average, the dividend yield amounts to 2.63 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.85 and price to sales ratio 1.10.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
Best Yielding Restaurant Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
ARKR, BAGL, MCD, FRS, DRI, BOBE, EAT, PFCB, CEC, TXRH, CBRL, YUM, WEN, THI
· 14 Restaurant Concepts That Give You A Lunch
· Biggest Players In Major Diversified Foods Industry
· Six High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Soft Drink Business
· 6 Air Delivery and Freight Service Dividend Stocks
· High Yield Service Stocks - Part III
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)