Thomas began his investing career as an amateur investor in 2001, quickly honing his craft. Having worked as a banker for both JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo, he acquired enough capital by the year 2008 to quit his banking career and go full-time as an investor. He devoted himself to research... More
- My company:
- Equity Management Academy
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Genworth Financial Revisited: The Risk/Rewar...
- 2 Mattel And Durable Competitive Advantage
- 3 Alexium's $1.10 Price Target Maintained By S...
- 4 Freelancer Receives Higher Share Price Target
- 5 Kibaran Resources Powers Up For Battery Grad...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Archman Investor