Thomas began his investing career as an amateur investor in 2001, quickly honing his craft. Having worked as a banker for both JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo, he acquired enough capital by the year 2008 to quit his banking career and go full-time as an investor. He devoted himself to research... More
- My company:
- Equity Management Academy
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 U.S. Dollar Cost Of Funds Index Tightens 0.0...
- 2 Shrinking By WSS Research Team
- 3 World-Wide Corporate Credit Conditions Volat...
- 4 SFX Entertainment 1 Year Default Probability...
- 5 Exco Resources 1 Year Default Probability Do...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino