Thomas began his investing career as an amateur investor in 2001, quickly honing his craft. Having worked as a banker for both JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo, he acquired enough capital by the year 2008 to quit his banking career and go full-time as an investor. He devoted himself to research... More
- My company:
- Equity Management Academy
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Stock Trading Room Weekly Update
- 2 The Pros And Cons Of Trading Forex With A Sm...
- 3 Seeking Alpha's Least Popular Article Ever
- 4 Federal Reserve And The Global Oligarchy
- 5 Is ForceField Energy (FNRG) Under Short Sell...
- See all Top Instablogs »