Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 TANER Momentum (DTM) (July 6, 2015 Monday) (Ii)
- 2 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 3 Despite Current Crude Oil Weakness, Still Pr...
- 4 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 5 Emerging Markets: Mongolia, Truly The Final ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor