Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Shipping Out - By Dominique Paul,
- 2 MTGE And AGNC Should Be Sold
- 3 TripAdvisor (TRIP) - Closing The Loops
- 4 Lithium Race: Petrol Cars Are Dead In The Wa...
- 5 Lithium Boom: Warren Buffett's BYD Qin Made ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino