Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Glad To Be Of Service
- 2 NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) And Freescale (FSL...
- 3 VCA Antech - Barchart's Chart Of Thr Day
- 4 Don't Tug On Superman's Cape - Apple Meets T...
- 5 NASDAQ At 5000 : Let's Party Like It's 2000-...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino