Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 North-East, Mid-Atlantic & Mid-West Regional...
- 2 Total Return Or Total Destruction?
- 3 Microsoft: 28% Upside With Near Term Catalyst
- 4 IBM: A Wonderful Business At A Wonderful Pri...
- 5 Linn Energy Is In A Great Position To Surviv...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino