Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Probe Biotech's Diverse Subsectors For Stron...
- 2 Dow Theory Update For July 1: Dissecting The...
- 3 South-East, South-West & Pacific Regional Ba...
- 4 With Pangs Of Regret, I Am Selling Chubb Today.
- 5 Fort Meade: US Cyber Command
- See all Top Instablogs »