Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 TANER Momentum (DTM) (September 7, 2015 Mond...
- 2 GOLD - "If The Corporation Sole Had Never Tr...
- 3 I Won't Eat That.
- 4 12- And 15-Month Daily SMAs Signal A Cyclica...
- 5 Market Lap Dances And Kisses
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Archman Investor