Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 NNN Raises Guidance For Acquisitions
- 2 Today's Technical Outlook - 8/4/2015
- 3 TANER Momentum (DTM) (August 4, 2015 Tuesday...
- 4 OxySure Systems (OXYS) Announces Investor Da...
- 5 Apple And The Next Big Thing? The 43 Acre Si...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino