Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Alexium's $1.10 Price Target Maintained By S...
- 2 Freelancer Receives Higher Share Price Target
- 3 Kibaran Resources Powers Up For Battery Grad...
- 4 TIny Australian Company Going After $35bil I...
- 5 Yellow Rock Resources Steps Up Pace At Gaban...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Archman Investor