Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 MLP ETNs & ETF 8/28/15
- 2 Demand And Supply Data Would Suggest Oil Bot...
- 3 New Apple Event September 9 San Francisco
- 4 TANER Momentum (DTM) (August 31, 2015 Monday...
- 5 My Monday Flash Crash Trades
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino