Robert Zurrer started Trading at Merrill Lynch in 1980 and traded commodities for 28 years culminating in winning $25,000 in a US Trading Championship in 2007 with a gain of 77.6% in 60 trading days. He writes for MoneyTalks.net, a website dedicated to finding the finest calibre of independent... More
- My company:
- Money Talks
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Investors Are About To Having A COW!
- 2 16 ETFs For A Winning Strategy
- 3 The Price Of Carbon-Fiber Is Dropping And Op...
- 4 Capital Allocation And Biotech Drug Development
- 5 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Letter
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino