Current drilling is targeting the near surface extensions and high grade zones.
These drill results were testing multiple areas surrounding previous high grade intercepts for continuity throughout the known mineralisation envelope.
Deep holes have intercepted the top of the conduit zone
Best high grade gold results from current drilling included:
- 1m at 61.62 g/t from 92 m;
- 2m at 39.64 g/t from 62 m;
- 1m at 9.53 g/t from 6 m;
- 1m at 8.15 g/t from 103 m
Gwendolyn has the potential to increase the geological understanding of the current resource, with encouraging fundamentals.
- High grade intercepts identified outside current mineralisation envelope; and
- Targeted exploration will continue to push existing ore boundaries and high grade zones as a priority.
Vector is continuing its targeting of near surface potential in all areas and continues to expand the understanding of the mineralisation envelope with results and geological data received being utilised to refine and construct a geologically controlled resource model.
The single metre assay results received are a combination of extensional, infill and targeted drilling.
Proactive Investors is a market leader in the investment news space, providing ASX "Small and Mid-cap" company news, research reports, StockTube videos and One2One Investor Forums.