Proactive Investor's  Instablog

Proactive Investor
Send Message
Proactiveinvestors is a leading multimedia news organization, investor portal and events management business with offices in New York, Sydney, Toronto and London. Proactiveinvestors operates five financial websites in four languages providing breaking news, comment and analysis on hundreds of... More
My company:
Proactiveinvestors
My blog:
Proactiveinvestors
  • Mindax Continues Western Australia Uranium Drilling 0 comments
    Mar 19, 2013 8:46 PM

    Mindax (ASX: MSX) has commenced scout drilling for uranium at the Kellerberrin project in the Yilgarn-Avon region of Western Australia following completion of initial drilling at Quairading.

    About 2,500 metres of drilling will be carried out over the next two weeks to follow up on previous ground gravity surveys.

    "We are making excellent progress with our field drilling and now look forward to assessing the results when assays are completed in the coming weeks," managing director Dr Steve Ward said.

    Mindax is funding the entire Kellerberrin drill program, which is part of the Yilgarn-Avon Joint Venture with Quasar Resources. Mindax has a 77.17% interest in the joint venture with Quasar Resources holding the remaining 22.83%.

    The Kellerberrin program follows the successful completion of the initial phase of drilling at Quairading where 56 holes for 2,639 metres were completed.

    The joint venture has discovered a new highly prospective uranium province comprising three project areas and 18 exploration tenements covering 1,500 square kilometres.

    This hosts two advanced prospects, Yandegin and Jindarra, and has easy access, excellent infrastructure and good community relations.

    Mindax had $3.95 million in cash as of 31 December 2012.

    Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX "Small and Mid-cap" stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.

Back To Proactive Investor's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »

Latest Comments


Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.