Seeking Alpha

Proactive Investor's  Instablog

Proactive Investor
Send Message
Proactiveinvestors is a leading multimedia news organization, investor portal and events management business with offices in New York, Sydney, Toronto and London. Proactiveinvestors operates five financial websites in four languages providing breaking news, comment and analysis on hundreds of... More
My company:
Proactiveinvestors
My blog:
Proactiveinvestors
  • Ventnor Resources Gains $1M Loan Facility, Shares Resume Trading 0 comments
    Nov 20, 2013 12:54 AM

    Ventnor Resources (ASX:VRX) will raise $1 million via a loan facility with sophisticated investors.

    With this facility, Ventnor's shares on the ASX can re-commence trading.

    Interest is payable at 10% per annum on drawn down amounts and with 1 million options to be issued to the investors.

    In October, Ventnor announced $9 million in funding from mining major Sandfire Resources (ASX: SFR).

    Sandfire will initially acquire a 35% interest in the project by paying $3 million upfront directly to Ventnor.

    Sandfire can then acquire an additional 16% (total 51%) for the second $3 million tranche, and 29% (total 80%) for the third $3 million.

    The deal stuck in October was aimed at a fast-track for Ventnor's Thaduna/Green Dragon copper project into production.

    The transaction comprised a farm-in, funding and toll treatment agreement with Sandfire to advance the project to production utilising its production facilities at its DeGrussa copper project.

    Thaduna/Green Dragon is located 40 kilometres from DeGrussa.

    Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX "Small and Mid-cap" stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.

Back To Proactive Investor's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »

Latest Comments


Posts by Themes
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.