The company last traded at $0.23, with the target close to six-times the current value.
Blackham has a resource base of over 4moz and has recently acquired the Wiluna mill to upgrade and operate as a hub to treat non refractory ore from several mostly open cut gold deposits in the region.
Exploration along a strike of more than 40km is open along strike and at depth in a gold region that already has several mines down to 1000m.
The following is an extract from the report.
Blackham Resources is re-establishing gold mining operations in the Wiluna Gold Belt in the northern extremities of the Lawlers -Wiluna Band of the Yilgarn Achaean Greenstone Belt in Western Australia.
The region has a gold endowment of over 35moz and is relatively under explored.
- 1-Year Price Target: $1.35
- Wiluna plant acquisition is game changer for Blackham
- Transforming from developer to near term producer
- Target of >80kozpa in Dec Half 2015 then >90kozpa
- Low capital costs and attractive op costs - Current M&I resources are 16Mt @3.8g/t for 2.0Moz
- Total resource base of >4moz
- Regional exploration potential is high
- Base case NPV8 of A$136m(A$0.96) @A$1500/oz fully diluted)
Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX "Small and Mid-cap" stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.