Craig Brockie's  Instablog

Craig Brockie
Send Message
Craig Brockie offers free investment tips through Facebook and Twitter to help you invest like a professional and win. Craig is an investment fund manager for accredited investors. With over ten years of investment experience, he's been a professional investor the past five years. Craig retired... More
My company:
Theta Investments, LP
My blog:
How to Invest Like a Professional and Win
  • Top Beverly Hills Investment Advisor: The Best Wealth Management Strategies For Financial Advisors And Clients 0 comments
    Jul 3, 2013 9:28 PM

    Top Beverly Hills Investment Advisor Shares the Best Wealth Management Strategies For Financial Advisors and Clients

    Since the turn of the millennium, the investment game has changed--dramatically. Long gone are the days of a "buy and hold" strategy having any semblance of success. The chart below of the S&P 500 index over the past 20 years makes this point blatantly clear.

    (click to enlarge)Top Beverly Hills investment advisor shares the best wealth management strategies for financial advisors

    If you note where we are right now in this pattern, you have good reason to be concerned. While most financial advisors and their clients were caught off guard in 2008, there was no good excuse for that nor will there be any legitimate excuse for being unprepared for the upcoming bear market. 2008 was a very successful year for my clients and I as we benefited from short-selling positions as the market plummeted.

    An effective wealth management strategy must look beyond the standard dogma of a balanced portfolio of diversified assets. In the last two bear markets, whether an investor was exposed to equities or bonds, they suffered substantial losses.

    Beverly Hills is home to a high concentration of financially successful individuals and families, yet even these investors have had challenges preserving their wealth in recent years.

    One thing is for certain, looking to the media or one of the thousands of conventional investment advisors for guidance in today's precarious investment market can be hazardous.

    In order to consistently protect and grow wealth and truly buy low and sell high, one must have a contrarian mindset and model the successful actions of the world's most consistent investment performers.

    Contrarian advisors can offer the best service to Beverly Hills investors looking for top financial advice and wealth management. By modeling the investment behavior of the top 1% of investors instead of what the other 99% are doing, contrarian investors consisting buy low and sell high.

    Visit our web site today to get your free report, "How to Protect and Grow Your Money". Initial consultations are free for qualified clients and our fees are based solely on performance. Unlike most advisors there are no hidden fees or commissions. We succeed solely by providing you with positive returns.

    Flourish and prosper,
    Craig Brockie - Registered Investment Advisor
    Contrarian Advisors - Rational Wealth Management
    Phone: 1-800-996-4657 - Email: invest@contrarianadvisors.com
    Address: 433 North Camden Drive, Sixth Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Back To Craig Brockie's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

More »

Latest Comments


Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.