The release of the new iPhone 4 is sure to make Apple a boatload, but what about the rest of the component suppliers who help bring this product together. Normally it’s hard to find out who supplies Apple’s iPhone products for many competive reasons, but recently Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has taken the brand new iPhone apart and told us all that’s inside. Below are the product suppliers and their share symbols.
Apple Component Suppliers
- Omnivision (NASDAQ:OVTI) are the 5-megapixel sensor in the camera.
- ST Micro (NYSE:STM) makes the 3-axis gyroscope which is a completely new feature.
- Triquint (TQNT) makes the PA Duplexer Module and the CDMA PA.
- Skyworks (NASDAQ:SWKS) makes the GSM/GPRS Front End Module.
- Broadcom (BRCM) makes a combo chip (802.11 a/b/g/n + Bluetooth + FM Radio).
- Corning (NYSE:GLW) makes the gorilla glass.
- Texas Instruments (NYSE:TXN) makes the Touch Screen Controller.
The iPhone 4 has already sold nearly 2 million units, with many more sales on the way expect all these companies to blow out earnings expectations and kill estimates leading to big time gains.
Read the full article at:
Disclosure: "Long AAPL"