Frank started market timing in 1982 when the Federal Reserve cut interest rates and sparked the 1980’s bull rally. Realizing that this rally could have been forecasted, he began to search for indicators which had similar forecasting ability. Within a year, his first newsletter was launched,... More
- My blog:
- Market Timing Pro
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Last Week To Join Value Investor's Edge
- 2 Market Breadth And The Stock Market Forecast
- 3 For Skeptics: A Perspective On The Importanc...
- 4 Extreme Make-Over: The GDP Before And After
- 5 THE Story Of The First Three Central Banks ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino