I started investing while getting my Ph.D. at McGill University. My research was on behavioral correlates of neurological control of cardiovascular function. After 25 years as a Professor, I quit to do something more exciting and more difficult: live off of my investments. For quite some time, I... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 About High Frequency Traders
- 2 Gold May Be About To Make A Record Run Highe...
- 3 Investor Disconnect In The Stock Market Conf...
- 4 Allied Nevada, Continued
- 5 Bannerman Resources Completes $2M Capital Ra...
- See all Top Instablogs »