I started investing while getting my Ph.D. at McGill University. My research was on behavioral correlates of neurological control of cardiovascular function. After 25 years as a Professor, I quit to do something more exciting and more difficult: live off of my investments. For quite some time, I... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Europe - More Isn't Better
- 2 Tuesday Post, Follow This Top Analyst Jordan...
- 3 Five Dividend Paying Companies Rewarding Sha...
- 4 Active Vs Passive Investing (Revisited)
- 5 Boeing Company Earnings Preview For 1QFY15
- See all Top Instablogs »