I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Quote Of The Day – Friday, July 03, 2015
- 2 SUI: Basking In The Sun
- 3 Our Heretic (And Not-So-Simple) Views On The...
- 4 DGI News, Views, And Moves - For The Week En...
- 5 Manufacturing Looking Ugly
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor