I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 S&P 500 Buy-Sell Levels
- 2 Added To BANC At $12.4-Regional Bank Basket ...
- 3 Gold Set To Repeat The Great Sell-Off Of 2013
- 4 A Technical Overview Of The Major Indices
- 5 Model With "Sell In May" Component Goes To C...
- See all Top Instablogs »